4:00 pm - For the first time since being admitted to the hospital, we have had a lazy and relaxing day. Most of the doctors and other specialized staff are off for the weekend, and no one has knocked on our hospital room door in quite some time. (Nevermind, the nurse literally just knocked on the door as my finger was clicking on the period. Seriously. Oh well!) This downtime was much needed and gave all of us an opportunity to do what we love best. I have been catching up on e-mails, Cody has been watching football, and Hayes...well, he has been getting lots of sleep!
Snoozing with Mommy (who has on no make-up and should not be posting this on the internet)...
...and even during his breathing treatment!
9:00 am - Not much time to post this morning because we are on the move...again. Like I said before, Hayes is considered IMU (intermediate care) status. And although 8th floor is not technically for IMU patients, we were moved here as overflow. Well...a room has opened up on the IMU floor now, so we got the call just a few minutes ago that we would be moving. I tried to use my best coercion tactics to see if we could stay on this fun floor, but unfortunately, it was to no avail. One good thing about this move - I have a few less things to pack. Hayes is wearing clothes for the first time in a week! We had to get creative to work around his tubes and also provide easy access for the doctors and nurses to get to everything, but I still think he is cute as a button...

3 comments:
You look wonderful without makeup. NEVER worry about how you look in a picture. You're in good shape. :) Mostly, though, I'm commenting because it is so delightful to come here and see Hayes' progress. Keep up the good work. God bless!
Looking good little man!!!!
So thrilled that your little Hayes continues to progress and heal!
Post a Comment