Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Happy Omphalocele Awareness Day!

Wow...I am beyond amazed at the outpouring of love and support that everyone has shown us on Omphalocele Awareness Day!  Reading that people are spreading the word, getting texts and phone calls in celebration, and seeing so many pictures of friends and family creatively wearing their black and white has totally and completely made my day.  So if that includes you...thank you, it truly means the world!  Also, I have to give a great, big thank you to the incredible support group who made this day possible - The MOO's (Mothers of Omphaloceles).  As mothers, we spread awareness and cherish our little ones every day...but it lifts me up and warms my heart to know that a special day has been created that allows the rest of the world to join in with us.  Happy Omphalocele Awareness Day, faithful friends and followers!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox

*Side Note - If you wore black and white today in support of Hayes and omphalocele awareness, please send a picture to obabydavis@hotmail.com so that you can be included in the slideshow too!

1 comment:

Michelle Storey said...

Kelly- Thanks for the slideshow! I teared up seeing everyone together, supporting awareness. :-) And HAYES! I just wanna scoop that cutie pie up! He and Evan need to have a play date in the future.