Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Home, Sweet Home...Once Again!
So sorry that I have not posted any updates today. I have been more than a little busy - asking questions, making phone calls, and packing things away. Why, you ask? Well...we were finally discharged HOME! And although we are beyond excited about it, we are a little bit nervous too. See, Hayes is still not completely weaned off of the oxygen, so along with his toys and blankets - we brought home supplemental oxygen too. I have so much to share about this new chapter of our lives, but my eyes are being held open with toothpicks and my big, comfy bed is calling my name. Sorry for making you wait once again, but I assure you that my writing will be much more eloquent tomorrow...and I might even be able to snap a few pictures too! Stay tuned...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yay! I've been waiting all day to see the title of this post... I just knew it was going to sound something like that. So glad you all are home in your own comfy beds:)!
I just saw a pic of your baby and read his story. Just want you to know that he is so precious and I wish you all the best moving forward. You have all been so strong.
Wow! I'm thrilled. Let me know when you are coming back for a checkup so I can visit. Thanks be to God.
I must admit I was refreshing your blog all day yesterday. I had this feeling that you were on your way HOME. Great news and welcome home....
Post a Comment