Hayes has a very important New Year's resolution for 2012. It is not to lose weight...in fact, we are hoping he gains lots of weight this year. It is not to give up any bad habits...although sucking on those two fingers is getting a little out of control. It is not even to exercise more...but we will keep working on those milestones! No, his New Year's resolutions is to start working on his dental hygiene - because our little man is getting his first two teeth!!
For the past five months, I have sworn up and down that he is teething. And almost every morning of those five months, I have been doing tooth checks. I pull down his little lip and run my fingers across his gums to check for any tell-tale signs. Well, last week I noticed that his gums were a little swollen. And, the past few nights he has been waking up entirely too much at night. But now, we know why - these two little teeth were working their way up, and they have finally appeared! Check out those pearly whites...
Oh, and his top teeth are not far behind. Stay tuned for pictures of those too!
Sunday, January 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment