There is no doubt that Hayes is 100% boy - he absolutely loves anything with wheels, he prefers to be dirty and disheveled, and he is constantly trying to figure out how everything around him works. I desperately want a well-rounded little boy though, so I really do try and expose him to the "other" things in life (like sitting quietly to read a book or drawing pretty pictures with his toddler markers)...but this boy has zero interest! He just wants to grab one of his trucks and explore his world. Although I am not about to give up nurturing his softer side, I am quickly learning to embrace this all-boy attitude. After all, how can you not love this boy and his toys?!?
Playing with trucks in a box.
Pushing a truck without socks.
Making a truck go over there.
Playing with another truck over here.
Smiling in his big truck outside.
Driving his truck with his mouth open wide.
Grabbing for his truck that doubles as a book.
Pretending to drive Daddy's truck...hey look!
Hayes and his trucks on a mat.
Even playing his trucks with the cat!
(Sorry, not sure where all of those rhyming captions came from.
Guess I have been reading too many Dr. Seuss books to an uninterested toddler!)
No comments:
Post a Comment