Tuesday, June 5, 2012

First School Picture

There are a couple of things that I do not particularly like about Hayes starting school at such a young age - the germs, the daily packing and unpacking of the backpack, and mostly, the fact that I am away from him for so many hours almost every day.  But I have to say, there is one major perk that comes with Hayes attending school...school pictures!!  You all know me pretty well by now, so you can imagine how I felt nearly a month ago as I prepared for such a special event.  I packed Hayes his most handsome outfit, nicest shoes, and even his best hairbrush.  I asked his teachers to please make sure that his face was clean and booger free.  And I even said a silent prayer that his pictures would turn out cute!  And guess what...they did.

1 comment:

Valez said...

Sorry Kelly, but in this picture he looks a lot like his dad in my humble opinion :-)