(Please excuse the Mommy voice. Not sure where that comes from, but it seems to be in every video that I make lately. Oh well!)
Saturday, June 2, 2012
Money!
Ever since Hayes was born, I have been trying out a new little system to help him begin saving some money. It is something so simple that takes very little effort from me, but I am finding that it is paying off big for Hayes! You see, every time that I am out shopping I make sure to always pay with cash...more specifically dollar bills. I collect all of the change from these shopping excursions in my wallet until it just gets too heavy to carry around with me anymore, and then I pass the coins on to Hayes to drop into his bully bank. (Longhorn bull + piggy bank = bully bank. Corny, I know...but those are the things you come up with as a parent!) Well...Hayes has gotten REALLY good at this whole money thing, so I decided to take a quick video of him dropping in some coins last night. Dave Ramsey would be so proud!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So cute the little grunting sounds he makes when trying to insert the coin. And he is so proud when the last one goes in straight away :-) Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment