Saturday, June 16, 2012
Surgery - Take Two...Postponed
First of all, thank you so very much to everyone who has sent us prayers and positive thoughts for Hayes and his upcoming surgery. You have no idea how much all of your support means to us, and we are so grateful that all of you take time in your day to send up some extra love for us. However, we are asking that all of those good vibes be extended a little bit longer. You see...Hayes's surgery had to be postponed. This week he came down with some yucky congestion, rattly breathing, and a low grade fever - all of which make for a no go when it comes to anesthesia and performing surgery. We are super disappointed that we are having to wait even longer to have all of these procedures done, but we are also incredibly thankful to have a team of doctors who looks out for our little guy's well being and will completely change their schedule at a drop of a hat to ensure that he is safe. I will keep you posted when we find out a new date, and thank you again and again for your faithful following and outpouring of support!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi my name is Mercedes Shaw and I am new to your blog. I came across a new born picture of Hayes with his omphalocele on Facebook. There were so many people sharing and liking this photo. The comments were all prayers for him to get better. I was so touched that I searched by his photo to see who he was and how he was doing.After a few hours searching on the internet I found your blog. I am so glad that he is doing better. He looks like he is a fighter and is gonna make it through any obstacle that life throws at him. here is a link to the photo on Facebook with the comments. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=396039540433965&set=a.214075991963655.46374.210469275657660&type=1&theater
Post a Comment