Thursday, July 12, 2012

"How's He Doing?"

Once again, all of you have been beyond kind with your sweet words and gracious prayers this week, and we are feeling so blessed to be surrounded by such loving friends and family!  I cannot begin to tell you the number of e-mails and messages I received at the beginning of the week letting us know that we are in so many people's thoughts and prayers, and now lately I have been receiving even more notes asking the big question -  "How's he doing?"  Well.  Instead of writing up a long-winded response, I decided to post a few pictures and a quick video from this morning.  Hopefully, these little snippets from our day will answer the big question better than words ever could!  (Sorry for the poor iPhone camera quality...he is so fast these days that it makes it hard to always dig out the Nikon!)




*Side Note - Please excuse the lovely attire that Hayes is donning this morning.  Since his two major incision spots are in his diaper region, we decided to just do away with his pants after he woke up this morning to make him more comfy.  Oh, and he is rocking the disposables because of all the ointments he has to be lathered in too.  Sorry landfills for our excessive contribution these next few weeks!

No comments: