Sunday, December 23, 2012

Ho-Ho-Ho 2012...

For the third year in a row, Santa Claus has left a very special video for Hayes on our computer.  And this year, he left the most perfectly accurate message of all.  A real fighter at the beginning of the year?  Working on not throwing so many temper tantrums now?  Yup, I think Santa hit the nail right on the head.  We were all a little anxious when it got to the naughty or nice part of the video, but I am so very proud to announce that Hayes has once again ended up on the nice list.  (Even if it is by the skin of his teeth after the debacle today at lunch that landed him in time-out!)  Hmmm, I wonder what Santa has up his sleeve for sweet little blonde-haired, blue-eyed, one year-old boys named Hayes...

Portable North Pole Video - Hayes 2012

No comments: