Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Hadley's Nursery Reveal

Last night, we finally put the finishing touches on little Miss Hadley's nursery...and I am over the moon to finally be able to show it off to all of you!  This nursery has been a long time coming, and we have consistently worked on it since finding out we would be adding a little a lot of pink to our lives!  As soon as the ultrasound technician told us it was a girl, all of these visions of the perfect shabby chic and ultra-girly nursery started coming to my mind.  But I have to admit - I have really struggled to put them all together to create the perfect space for our sweet baby girl.  With two days left until her birthday, I finally have had to call it quits and be happy with how it looks though.  Well, at least for now.  After all, I just know that Hadley will be the perfect shopping and decorating counterpart once she gets a little bit older...

Hadley's Nursery!! 

Right Side of the Room 

Left Side of the Room 

Sweet Shelf 

Sitting Space
 
 Bow Holder

 Our Baby Girl's Name

And since Hadley is ALL girl, this reveal would not be complete without showing off the true piece de resistance of her room - her well-stocked closet and just a few of her overflowing drawers...

Both Sides of the Closet

Bows...

...bloomers...

...and bibs.  Oh my!

No comments: