Saturday, December 28, 2013

Happy Birthday, Jesus!

As I sit back and browse through all of the pictures that were taken over Christmas, my heart is filled with warmth and joy.  We may not be perfect and our lives may have struggles, but we are so incredibly blessed to have a God who loves us regardless of our faults.  A God who gave us the gift of His son, our Savior, on Christmas Day so long ago.  And a God who has now blessed us with two beautiful miracles of our own.  Words could never do justice in describing how I feel or what it is like to see the joys of Christmas unfold through your child's eyes.  So I won't even try.  Instead, I will give you just the littlest glimpse into Christmas with our precious loves.  We hope yours was just as special!

Saying so long to our elf!
Hayes was so excited to be able to touch him, so he gave him a big hug... 

...and a little kiss. 

Then, he set the milk and cookies right by his side. 

 Waiting for Santa.

 (And trying to stay protected from Hadley!)

Hayes diligently sprinkled food outside so the reindeer knew to stop by our house.

I guess it worked because we woke up to all this! 

 Hadley's loot.
(She had been asking for a kitchen!)
 
And Hayes's goodies.
(He had been beggggging for a GREEN bicycle!)
 
We have a looong video of them opening all the gifts,
but this is the aftermath.

 I think they were happy with it all.

Don't you?
 
We wrapped the morning up with a breakfast birthday party for Jesus!

 And now we are already counting down 'til next year...

4 comments:

Melissa R. said...

As one mom to another, just thought you would like to know that someone is trying to use Hayes' picture to farm "shares" on Facebook.

Here is one such link. Unfortunately, I do not know who originated the picture on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=580072592088832&set=a.580072588755499.1073741826.100002582899793&type=1

I tried to report it, but they wouldn't remove it because it didn't belong to me.

Helener said...

I see that Facebook is rife with "sick baby" sharing and farming. Usually the "sick" baby has Biliary Atresia or some type of Cancer.
I have seen so many fake looking Photoshopped babies that are regurgitated over and over- using different names, but the games them same. Only thing that changes is the baby's name and illness.
Usually the scam sick baby fan page will be "Pray for -----" Or "-----'s Journey" "----- Story" All are Warriors and have phoney fundraisers and GoFundMe accounts, linked to the Facebook page.
They show the "sick baby" in horrendous conditions with IV's, Ventilators, tangled tubes and IV lines, the baby's face all taped up with Vent tubing, etc...The fake parent(s) play the pity party to the hilt, along with acting like a saintly unrivaled self
sacrificing parental figure.They try and put up a front of being such a "perfect family"- when in reality, all one has to do is really look at some of those blatant Photoshopped pics and see what is obvious!
Filthy deplorable parenting and lifestyles way off from what they depict. If they are so broke and have to beg for $$ which their poor little deathly ill baby t baby needs for medicines, or operations...and the sacrificing parents also need lots of money $$$ of course because they can no longer work (Not that the parent(s) ever worked in reality) and have to travel to the hospitals far away, need $$ for food and lodging, etc...medical costs. All which are more blatant lies!!
These low life preying vultures are stealing other peoples photos to use for scamming $$. I've seen some of these pond scum vultures get over $125,000 in donations!! This was in 6 months time!!
I don't see how these monsters keep getting by with this criminalistic behaviour! Not to mention the vileness of their crimes. SMH!!
In reality, these scammers are nothing but drug addicts, ignorant uneducated , unmoralistic POS!

Helener said...

To Melissa R. who posted March 4, 2014. Good information. I think FB should stop abetting this type of obvious despicable actions. Shame on them and the preying vipers who engage in these shameful ways. They are worse than graverobbers!

Unknown said...

I think its awful that u an ur baby and family has had to go through all this scary stuff. I seen a pic of ur baby and it said FB will donate $1 for every like and I'm pretty smart so I know that's not true first of all but I wanted to know if the pic was true. I found u and seen this blog for ur baby so I thought u should know that someone is using ur baby's pic for some likes. It makes me sick to see how selfish and inconsiderate some people are. Bless u and ur beautiful family 😊