Hayes has been such a good boy this year! (...in fact, this is probably the best year he will ever have - no scoldings, no spankings, no time-outs!!) His daddy and I talk about what a joy he is every single day, but someone else has taken note of his good behavior too. A certain old man with a red suit, white beard, and cherry nose. You guessed it...Santa Claus! This morning I discovered a video that Santa had left especially for Hayes on our computer, and I wanted to share it with each of you too! Click on the link below and enjoy...
http://www.portablenorthpole.tv/watch/guest/MZ3Cu0zg3wslCWp4Q_bkDg
Saturday, December 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love it and am sending you good wishes and prayers for a healthy birth and healthy baby! We delivered Max on 12/7, our blog is www.babydoane.blogspot.com so you can see how things are going. I lost your email :)
Post a Comment