This weekend we took on the challenge of Hayes's closet. He has already started acquiring so many things, and we have been having a hard time finding places for all of them. (A wonderful problem to have, I must say!!) So, his daddy decided to install a closet organization system for all of his goodies, and his mommy was able to start washing and filling the spaces up! Here are some pictures of the progress we have made so far...
Closet Organization System - Custom Made by Dad
(Before the closet doors went back on....and mom got busy filling it up!)
Closet - Left Side
Closet - Right Side
(This is only a fraction of his clothes. He has so many more folded in drawers and stored
away for when he gets older. I don't think he will ever wear the same outfit twice!!)
Shoe Baskets
(Sorted by tennis shoes, boots, and sandals of course! I'll be putting
socks in the other blue basket once I finish washing all of them.)
BABY NOTE: Hayes wants to give a HUGE shout out to his cousins, Rhett and Reid, for passing down all of their cool clothes and great mommy gear. He also wants to give a GREAT BIG thank you to his future buddy, Jace Wheeler, for lending him so many handsome clothes too!! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment