- I promise to continue nurturing my son as he grows and develops inside of me.
- I promise to be his biggest advocate and ensure that he receives the best medical care possible before, during, and after delivery.
- I promise to be the best mom that I can be to this special baby boy!
Omphalocele Video - Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
A great video that summarizes Os in less than 5 minutes! Disregard the treatment method that is described though - this is not how Hayes's O will be treated.
Omphalocele Overview - Texas Center for Maternal and Fetal Treatment
This article covers Os in even more depth and answers lots of FAQ's. It is also written by the wonderful team that is treating both Hayes and me!
Zack's Omphalocele
What an inspiration this little guy is...and his mom did such a great job journaling his experience too! Zack also went through the same treatment method that Hayes will more than likely go through - paint and wait.
Max's Blog
Max's mom has become a friend of mine through the O community. She has been such a wealth of knowledge for me, and she has given me so much encouragement and support over these last few months. Her little guy is doing so great, and I hope that Hayes will follow in his footsteps!

No comments:
Post a Comment