My Lil' Thumb Sucker
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Thumb Sucker
As I enter my third (and final!) trimester, I have begun to visit my doctor every two weeks. My appointments have been very "routine" lately - weight, blood pressure, pee in a cup, listen to the heartbeat, and talk to the doctor. However, I have had one extra perk that all of the normal mamas out there don't get to experience...I am able to see my sweet baby boy at nearly every appointment! This ultrasound was especially fun because he was all drama for the camera. Just as the technician found his profile, he let out a very large and exaggerated yawn. He then proceeded to find his sweet little thumb and started sucking away. It was the most precious thing I had ever seen, and I was filled with excitement that I will soon be meeting this little miracle that is growing inside of me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment