Monday, January 17, 2011

Sneak Peek


Pretty much every detail of my pregnancy has been an open book (or should I say blog) for everyone to read.  Everything from invasive medical procedures to tear-filled sentiments has been chronicled on this website, and I have loved writing every post to share with the world.  However, I recently realized that there has been no element of surprise to my pregnancy.  So, I started thinking about what that surprise could be.  I thought about it as each piece of furniture was delivered to our house.  I thought about it as we assembled and installed all of our little one's goodies.  I thought about it as Cody and I wandered around quaint shops for the perfect accessories.  Then it hit me...Hayes's nursery will be my surprise!!

Most of you know that I am EXTREMELY meticulous when it comes to decorating, so you can imagine how intense it has been for my sweet baby boy's nursery.  It took me months to find the perfect furniture, and every item that is hung on the wall or put on a shelf has been analyzed and specifically picked out just for him.  Even his bedding is being custom made by my mom using hand-selected fabrics.  (Hayes says, "Thank you, Shorty!")  His nursery is coming together just how I had envisioned, so it is really difficult not to show it all off!  Instead, I am going to give you a sneak peek into the room that Hayes will come home to...






No comments: