Monday, February 7, 2011

Showered With Tweets

This past weekend my sister-in-law and mom hosted a nesting-themed baby shower for me, and it was absolutely amazing!  All of the decorations were so well thought out and just perfect for my sweet little boy.  Hand-made bibs lined the dining room, well wishes and blessings were written and hung from a tree, vintage blocks were stacked all around, and bird houses were placed in every corner.  The hummingbird flavored cake was the centerpiece of the dining table, and it tasted just as good as it looked!  Friends and family drove from all over Texas to celebrate this special day with me, and there was lots of girl talk and catching up with one another.  As a favor for coming to the shower, all of the guests were invited to fill a bag with homemade desserts and grab a blue soda for the road.  I had such a wonderful time throughout the whole party, and I am so thankful to everyone who came and showered Hayes with so many tweets...I mean, treats!

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox

No comments: