While Hayes was in the NICU, I was so blessed to meet and befriend several other moms who had little ones in the hospital as well. Although we have all made our way home since then, we have managed to stay in touch through blog updates and text messages. And recently, one of the moms and I decided that a playdate was in order! So, Hayes and I headed in to town this week to visit with Becki and her two little guys - Charlie and Henry. We had so much fun swapping baby stories, and I was so excited to find out that Becki is a budding photographer! She decided to take advantage of having two adorable little models and set up an impromptu photo session in her dining room. Check out the amazing images she captured of our little miracle boys...
Hayes and his "little" buddy Henry.
(He is four days older, after all!)
My handsome little man!
*Side Note - Becki is also a fellow blogger and has written a beautiful post about our special day together. She wrote it so perfectly that I was tempted to just copy and paste it onto my blogger, but I resisted! Instead, I will just include the link for all to enjoy...
The Moore Family
No comments:
Post a Comment