Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Ode to the iPhone

While anxiously awaiting my pending birthday present from my awesome parents (hello, iPhone 5!), I have been trying to clean up ALL of the data on my current phone.  Old contacts have been deleted, e-mails have been moved, and most importantly - pictures have brought a smile to my face.  I was amazed at how many special memories this horrendously outdated camera has captured since Hayes's birth, so I decided to take some inspiration from my dear friend Becki's previous blog post and create an ode to iPhone pictures myself.  Enjoy!

 The picture taking begins...

The WeinerMobile came to visit the Ronald McDonald House while we were there! 

 Good stats makes for a happy NICU mom.

 Love this crazy, little face!

 Hayes's home for the first 24 days of life...and pretty much mine too.

 All business as he began losing tubes and cords.

 Yup, I think he can hear the annoying sounds of his hearing test!

 Got milk?

My two sweet and snuggly boys. 

 Big yawn!

 Two-stepping in the living room.

 Cookie basket and an update for our beloved NICU staff!

Wardrobe malfunction...NOT a miniskirt. 

 Bubble boy.

The swaddler escape artist. 

 Asleep in the Bjorn...grocery shopping is tough work!

 Hayes loves Swamp People!!

 Enitrely too comfortable in mommy and daddy's bed.

Sweet potatoes - finger lickin' good! 

 "No, mom...I don't need a nap!"

 Shhh...don't tell our pediatrician that mom likes to share her popsicles.

 Reading through osmosis.

No comments: