Hayes adores his fur sister Toddy...and has from the moment he came home. Whenever she walks into the room, he stops whatever he is doing and just watches her with this enormous smile on his face. And although Toddy has loved him since he was just a wee little beaver nugget in my belly, she has just recently decided to take an active interest in him as well. While she used to enjoy just watching her little brother from afar, she now likes to get right in the middle of the action...and even tolerates his overly-grabby style of petting too. It warms my heart to watch my two babies interacting, and I am just in love watching this brother and sister relationship blossom. Here are a few pictures from their playtime today, with Look Who's Talking dialogue included...
Toddy: "Hey bro, whatcha doin' with that string?"
Hayes: "Ya know, just playin' with it a little."
Toddy: "Lemme smell that."
Hayes: "I prefer tasting it, but it's whatever."
Hayes: "Here, I'll throw it and you go fetch."
Toddy: "What do you think I am...a dog?"
Hayes: "What if Mommy dangles it?"
Toddy: "Yeah, that's more like it!"
Toddy: "I'm done."
Hayes: "Me too."
No comments:
Post a Comment