Over the past month, I have boasted and bragged about how wonderful my little man has been doing, but I have to take a minute and also acknowledge all of you! Everyone has been beyond gracious and supportive this past month, and words cannot ever express our deepest of gratitude. From delicious meals...to cleaning our home...to the sweet comments on the blog from followers both old and new - we have definitely felt your love! On the days that I have felt that I could no longer go on, all of you have been there to lift me up. And on the days that I just want to dance and sing, all of you have been there to celebrate too. I say it all the time, but this is not a journey that we have gone on alone. Not in the least. We have continuously felt the hand of God leading the way and have looked around to find the most amazing family, friends, medical staff, and so many more walking by our side. It is pretty incredible to think that what started off as such an overwhelming and heart-wrenching situation has actually turned out to be the biggest blessing of our lives. Just look at our little miracle boy today...
Posing.
Silly.
Perfect.
One month post-op.

6 comments:
He is so cute! Great to read he is doing so well and of the oxygen. I hope he will start enjoying his new found freedom even more and start crawling and discover more of the world.
Hayes keep up the good work!
I really like the posing picture! What an amazing little guy....look at the healing on that tummy!
His eyes! The posing picture is hilarious! What a ham!
I'm a first year medical student who stumbled upon your blog. We learn so much about conditions like Hayes'...but so much of the picture is always missing! I enjoy reading your blog to gain perspective sweet babies and supportive families...and forget about the science for awhile!
Love your blog!
Awww! I'm so happy you're getting that taste of normalcy. He is such a precious boy, and it just fills my heart up to see you treasuring him like he should be. He's awesome, but so is his Mommy. :-)
What an amazing little boy you have! He's beautiful!
Just started following your blog recently, nice to know he's doing so well!
Post a Comment