- You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author (me!)
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes
- You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work
So, does this mean that nobody can ever snag a picture from the blog or quote something that I said? Well, no. It just means that you must abide by all of the rules above, and I would greatly appreciate if you asked me in advance as well. We love sharing our story and educating others, but of course...I have to look out for the future of our family and my little number one - Hayes.
*Side Note - In order for me to follow the agreement myself, I must give credit to Brooke over at Peek In Our World for having this license on her blog. She is an awesome woman, wife, and mother to a precious little O baby girl. Be sure to check them out too!

1 comment:
Oh, thanks! I know it seems silly but it's just one of those little things that makes you feel like your pictures/writing/life are your own. I've heard some horror stories from other bloggers!
Post a Comment