Friday, March 16, 2012
T-Minus 9 Days...and Counting
Hayes's BIG first birthday celebration is in t-minus 9 days...and counting. And I have to admit, I am ridiculously excited! So excited, in fact, that I just cannot contain myself anymore. I have to give you all a sneak peek into just what I have been up to for the past...oh, I don't know...eleven months and twenty-one days. Yes, you read that right. This first birthday party has been almost a year in the making. I began brainstorming party ideas right after Hayes was born, officially planning once he hit the six month mark, and then started shopping and crafting with the new year. This birthday party extravaganza is going to be one for the books. After all, we have had one incredible year...and there is just so much to celebrate and be thankful for!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment