Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring Break 2012

Back in the old days, I was known to have some pretty outrageous Spring Breaks - road trips to the beach, margaritas by the pool, and of course...that epic week spent in Vegas!  I could party with the best of them, and I really thought that I was living the good life during those week-long breaks.  But come to find out...I had no idea just how good it could get!  This week at home with my favorite little boy has been AMAZING!  And even though we are not really going anywhere or doing much of anything, I am absolutely loving every minute of every day.  Here is just a tiny glimpse into the life of a mom and her boy on Spring Break 2012...

Look at this little man learning to army crawl...go Hayes, go!

A montage full of Hayes's silly new tricks - fake cough, Stevie Wonder, and more!
(Excuse the political incorrectness.)

No comments: