Sunday, April 29, 2012

My Little Fish

For the past month or so I have been on the hunt for the perfect outdoor kiddie pool - something with a shady place for sitting, a couple of fun activities for playing, and a not-too-deep "swimming" area for crawling.  Sounds pretty reasonable and like it should be easy to find, right?  Wrong!  I have been looking everywhere - Target, Wal-Mart, Academy...  No luck.  This dream kiddie pool seemed impossible to find.  That is until my morning grocery run to HEB today.  Just as I was walking to the check-out line with an overflowing basket of food, I spotted it.  The perfect kiddie pool.  I immediately stacked it on top of my cart and rushed home.  (After paying for everything, of course.)

Once I got this dream kiddie pool home and showed it off to Cody, we were both so excited that we set it up immediately.  I dressed Hayes is his swim suit and rash guard, and we headed outside just in time for the hottest part of the day.  At first, Hayes was not quite so sure what to think about this fun new toy...but that didn't last for long.  After just a few minutes, he was crawling around and playing in the water like it was nobody's business.  Just look at my little fish...







No comments: