Sunday, May 20, 2012

Second Haircut

You may remember from my last blog post that I was going with the boys to get their hair cut...and I just can't help but post pictures of my handsome little man and his new hair do!  Mr. Russell, Cody's barber, did an awesome job making sure that Hayes was comfortable and safe with all of his equipment, and after such a great experience - we have officially transitioned from the kiddie cut place to the big boy barber shop!  I cannot get over what a little boy Hayes looks like with his short summer cut, and I am still beaming with pride over how well he did throughout the whole thing.  (Although I am sure the constant stream of M&M's helped keep the smiles coming too!)  He truly is growing up before our eyes, and now he has a new look to match too!


No comments: