Today kicks off Teacher Appreciation Week, and I have to say - I am having LOTS of fun being on the other side of things this year! (Okay, okay...and it is pretty fun being on the receiving end once again too!) I just adore Hayes's school and all of his wonderful teachers, so I have been planning and plotting ways to show them some love for weeks. Thankfully, his sweet school helped me to narrow my ideas down by assigning a theme to each day of the week, and today's theme was all about having the kiddos write a note of appreciation to show their teachers how much they care. Well...Hayes has yet to catch my writing bug, so I decided to just give him some toddler markers and a thick sheet of white cardstock and let him go to town with all of the colors instead. Once he had called it quits, I cut out each of his teacher's initials and matted them on coordinating paper with a cute little hand cut frame. It may not be the long-winded love letter the school had envisioned, but I sure hope his teachers take NOTE that we think they are great!
Monday, May 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment