*Side Note - How funny is it that after this video you are prompted to watch a sultry R&B artist sing a twelve minute song? Blogger is being temperamental, so I had to use YouTube to upload the video instead of just pulling it from my hard drive like I typically do. And unfortunately, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to turn off this annoying setting even though I have done it on videos in the past. Ugh! Any help from my fellow bloggers??
Sunday, June 10, 2012
Hayes is...WALKING!
About a week ago, Hayes started taking a step or two between the couch and the coffee table. Then last night, he took about five steps from the middle of his room over to one of his toys. And today...well, he started walking all over the place! His legs may still be a little shaky, and his confidence may still need a little boosting, but I think that I can officially say - Hayes is WALKING!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
For YouTube I know you can turn of related videos bij adding &rel=0 at the end of the url you embed.
Kevin sends a big high five to Hayes. He has been walking for a two weeks now. We suddenly had some really nice weather and all the playing outside triggered his walking, because crawling outside isn't really comfortable with bare knees...
Post a Comment