Monday, June 25, 2012

Special Guest Appearance

I have this friend who has been begging me to make a guest appearance on the blog for quite some time now.  He is always typing up all kinds of deep, thoughtful posts and looking to me to help him make his big debut in the world of blogging.  After really debating about whether or not my faithful followers would be interested in his sort of writing, I decided to go ahead and take the plunge.  Let me know what you think...

ZZSXCX    cxtghc hhthcc xhrhrtYBUBUY'Xz,.bghgzewzaqxqx gh2

You see, he was going to write more and more and more, but he got a little sidetracked when he began clicking different buttons that changed my toolbars and adjusted my power settings.  Can you guess who I am speaking of and who the author of these profound ramblings are?  Just in case you are not quite sure, I'll give you a hint...


So what do you think of this very special guest blogger?  If I get a good response, then maybe I will let him come back for another post later on down the road.  Gotta run for now though...he is trying to coerce me into letting him take over the photography for the blog now too!  Aaah!

1 comment:

Valez said...

HiHi, Kevin likes to type stuff as well. He can't leave the laptop alone or my tablet and they learn so quick! And they mess it up so quick as well...

Kevin managed to activate the stock markets widget on my desktop so I think he is thinking about investing his money :-)

Well I would like to see Hayes elaborate on his first blog item a bit more, so hope to read more from him soon.