So, now you are probably wondering what in the world this social butterfly of a mom and crazy, active fifteen month old have been doing to fill all of this time at home. (Because obviously I have not been blogging...since there has been nothing to blog about!!) Well, we have been trying to keep ourselves busy by doing things like making pretty pictures with different art supplies...
Trying out play-dough for the first time...
And even letting Hayes get into some trouble with his fur-sister in the guest room... (Busted!)
Oh, and the big, obnoxious ball pit has even been set up in the game room after being put away in storage for the past few months...
Gotta love these dog days of isolation...but I sure am ready to get them over with! I miss you, outside world!!

1 comment:
I just realized that he is having his surgery Monday = the same day Merritt is arriving! Good luck and I will say an extra prayer for Hayes! The train post reminds me of my little boy who is 2. Oh boys and their choo-choo's. That was one of Mattox's first words. You did good, mom!
Post a Comment