So, evidently there is a show on TLC called "My Strange Addiction." I have yet to watch a show myself (I promise!), but from what I can gather, each episode features a different person with...well...a strange addiction. Cody and I always giggle when we see a preview for a woman eating cat treats or a guy who is in a committed relationship with his car. But then it dawned on us the other day. Hayes has a strange addiction! This kid is OBSESSED with toilet paper. He loves pulling off long strands of it from the roll. He loves tearing off small squares that he can carry around the house. And, much to my distaste, he even likes to put it in his mouth and chew on it. Usually, I chase him around the house urging him to spit out the chewed up pieces or trying to roll the strands back onto the roll behind him. But this morning I decided to take some pictures first. This strange addiction definitely needs to go in his baby book...and possibly be used for blackmail when he is a teenager too!
Okay, now that I have aired all of Hayes's dirty laundry...or should I say clean toilet paper...it is time for my fellow mamas to make me feel a little better. I know Hayes cannot be the only one with a weird habit. (Or at least I hope!!) So, what are your little one's strange addictions?
Monday, July 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Not ONE other mom has a kiddo with a strange addiction?!?! Thanks for making me feel better Blogland! :(
Post a Comment