Sunday, July 29, 2012

"Itsy Bitsy Spider"

One of our favorite things for Hayes and I to do together is sing songs.  We like to sing made-up silly songs, sweet lullabies, and of course - all of the classic children's songs.  Lately, I have really been emphasizing the hand motions that go along with the songs...and my bright little boy is really starting to pick them up!  His favorite song by far is "Itsy Bitsy Spider," and I catch him wandering around the house singing his rendition of it all the time.  Today, I decided to bust out the video camera to catch him in action...but of course, he got super camera shy once I started rolling.  He starts to come out of his shell toward the end of the video, so I decided to go ahead and post it so you can get just a little glimpse of my future American Idol!

No comments: