Friday, July 27, 2012

The Coolest Children's Museum

Forbes Magazine recently named Houston THE coolest city to live in...and while I cannot entirely agree with that, I do think that they have THE coolest children's museum!  Several times in the past, I have gone as a babysitter and as a teacher and even as an aunt.  And while I had a blast each and every one of those times, I have to say that there is nothing like going there as a mom!  Watching Hayes explore his surroundings and take everything in was simply amazing, and I truly think that I probably enjoyed myself just as much as he did!  We are both already looking forward to many, many more trips there...and even possibly a membership from Santa too!  (What???  Christmas is less than five months away...we can totally start creating our wish list!)  Okay, okay, are you ready for my typical bombardment of pictures now?  Here they are.  Sans captions.  I think the adorableness speaks for itself!

















So long Children's Museum of Houston...thanks for a great time!
And thanks to our buddies Miss Erica and Liam for joining us too!!

No comments: