Wednesday, July 25, 2012

HEB - Here Everything's Better!

HEB is our beloved local grocery store here in Texas.  Their motto is "Here Everything's Better"...and you know what, I couldn't agree more!  From the huge selection of fresh produce to the fun garden center outside, this place has everything my heart desires.  (If you can remember, I even found Hayes's awesome toddler pool there!)  Now, not only is this awesome store stocked with a whole home's worth of essentials, they also have just about the best customer service out of any of the stores I frequent.  The location that we shop at is perfect for young adults with their complimentary coffee station and ever-present wine samplings...and within the last few months, I have realized just how kid friendly it is too!  Here are just a few of the perks that little ones get while their mommies and daddies shop away - awesome racecar shopping carts, greeters that are almost always passing out balloons, a snack station that will get you some healthy snacks for just a few quarters, free cookies, a massive toy section, and last but certainly not least - buddy bucks!!  Look at just how much fun our average, everyday shopping trip was yesterday...

Complimentary cookie.

Chocolate milk singles in the dairy section.

And Buddy Bucks!!
(Hayes got 50 points this go round...that's like winning the jackpot to a toddler!)

*Side Note - No, I am not getting paid to write this post.  (Although if you work at HEB and you are reading this, I would not be opposed to the thought!)  I just really love our grocery store...and I felt compelled to capture how stinkin' cute Hayes is while we are there.  We all know it might not last for too much longer!

2 comments:

Sarah and Brandon said...

Ha Ha! I feel the same way! Maddy eats the entire time from food we find or given to us in the store. She also has a smile on her face, too. She does not act the same at Hobby Lobby, which causes problems for mommy sometimes!

LMC said...

So sweet! Thanks to you and Hayes, Ashton has the same splash pool!