Friday, August 17, 2012

Ode to the iPhone - Summer Edition

You may remember that awhile back I did an "Ode to the iPhone" post with all of the precious candids I had snapped throughout Hayes's first six months of life on my handy-dandy camera phone.  Well, I was scrolling through all of the funny and random pictures I have captured over our sweet summer together and decided that it was about time to do one of those posts yet again.  So, here you have it folks...our summer as seen through the ever-improving lens of the iPhone!

The kick-off to summer...dancing on the tables at our favorite little Mexican joint!

Helping load unload the dishwasher!

Taking over Mommy and Daddy's bed.
(Yes, he ends up making his way into our bed almost every night.  It's our shameful little secret.)

Getting a good dose of snuggles right after his surgery!

Bathtub fun (minus the water) while his incisions started to heal!

Packing for our trip to Corpus...socks, check...pajamas, check...Hayes, CHECK!

Mommy-and-son dinner date at Chick-Fil-A!

Loving some Nutella!
Oh, ya know, just working on the computer...naked.

Discovering the toy aisle...my life will never be the same!

Dipping his foods...

...and then dipping his wooden spoon into his homemade cat food soup too!

Trying out some super cool fizzing drops that change the bathwater different colors!

Stuck in the cat house!

Battle wounds after a nasty face plant in the garage!

Helping Daddy install the outdoor speakers...hooray!!

Got milk?

Oh, how I loved each and every lazy summer day with this beautiful boy!!

2 comments:

Valez said...

Sooooooo cute! Great having a camera always at hand with your phone. I snap loads of pictures with my phone. I have the phone 2 years now and I have made almost 3.000 photos with it.

alemom said...

Your baby is adorable, thank you for sharing those wonderful memories.