Cody and I have a little bit of a friendly competition going on between the two of us. You see, I think it is pretty obvious who Hayes looks like - yours truly, of course. I mean...that blonde hair, his sweet little gapped-teeth, and those gorgeous big blue eyes. It is all me! However, Cody thinks that Hayes continues to be his mini-me with his...um...well...I'm not really sure what similarities he thinks they have, but Cody tries to create a strong argument for it. Anywho, we decided that this score will never be settled between the two of us, so we are asking YOU to be the judge. Who does Hayes really look like - Me or Cody???
Below are some pictures of Cody and I around Hayes's age for you to use as a comparison, and of course, you guys know what we look like now. So, take a look and then comment below or e-mail me at obabydavis@hotmail.com with your vote! Can't wait to see what ya'll think...
*Side Note - A BIG thanks goes out to mine and Cody's moms for dusting off the old photo albums and finding the perfect pictures for this post. However, we do not thank you for those awful outfits! Purple socks with sandals on me and super short shorts while riding a carousel horse for Cody? Seriously!?!
Saturday, August 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I agree with you, he looks exactly like you. It's funny my husband is always giving me a hard time because our baby look just like my dad.
So you are the Winner.
I think he looks just like you. The only Cody resemblance I see is his noes and they way his eyes are set.
Sorry to Cody, but he is totally your doppelganger! You guys look like twins!
Sorry Cody - he's all Kelly!
Posture en headshape: Cody. Face: Kelly. But I have seen photo's of Hayes at a different angle and then sometimes I also see Cody in his expressions. So there is hope for him yet ;-)
Post a Comment