Luckily, the end of September holds some very exciting things - a beach trip with my family, my 30th birthday (gulp!), and some other fun plans too. So, I am just
Saturday, September 15, 2012
The Davis Family and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Two Weeks
You know that classic children's book Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day? Well, let's just say that lately WE have been Alexander, and that terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day is going on two weeks now. Ugh. It is one of those times that nothing seems to be going right for us. Our deep freezer that is not even two years old decided to stop freezing. Hayes caught a violent stomach bug the third day of school. Then, just five days later he caught a nasty case of strep throat. My car battery died when I was trying to rush home to take care of my sick boy. Then, Cody got in a fender bender in bumper to bumper traffic on his way home from work. Oh, and all of this is on top of the fact that Cody and I have both been really struggling at work. (Anybody hiring for a sales or freelance writing position???) I said it before, but I am going to say it again...UGH! I absolutely hate times like these.
Luckily, the end of September holds some very exciting things - a beach trip with my family, my 30th birthday (gulp!), and some other fun plans too. So, I am justhoping PRAYING that we are getting all of these terrible, horrible, no good, very bad things out of the way before then. And then, I can find more time to post...and about happier times than these past two weeks have been!
Luckily, the end of September holds some very exciting things - a beach trip with my family, my 30th birthday (gulp!), and some other fun plans too. So, I am just
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment