Today was Hayes's very first day of preschool...and it went fantastically! (Okay, okay...there was some
crying hysterical fit throwing when I left, but they say he got over it pretty quickly...) He played with his new friends, he ate most of the food I packed for him, and he even slept like a big boy on his adorable new nap mat that Shorty made just for him. Overall, I would say it was a VERY successful first day!!
All ready for the first day of school!
Checking out his new digs.
And in true Hayes fashion, he finds the train to play with right away!
Oh, and his super sweet teacher even sent me a few picture messages throughout the day to show me just how great he really was doing! How cool is that?!?
My silly boy sitting at the table...
...and then all snuggled up during nap!
1 comment:
I have been reading your blog since I saw your story ages ago on ABC News online, so I thought I should finally say hello. Hayes is just the cutest thing! Thanks for sharing him with everyone! I have three sons-- 5, 3, and 17 months; I love seeing what a fellow boy mommy is up to, and it has been a joy watching Hayes flourish. You are an awesome mom!
Post a Comment