Sunday, October 14, 2012

Drop It Likes It's Hot

Lately, Hayes has been a dancing fool!!  Anytime that music comes on (commercials during a football game, toddler radio on Pandora, local stores that play their background music a little too loud)...Hayes just starts dancing!  It is like something takes over him and these total white boy moves just start to come out.  Recently, his sweet moves have consisted of a combination of the bend and bob mixed with the roundy-round.  And of course, I have been dying to share these new dancing skills with all of you, but there is just one problem - Hayes seems to get a little camera shy every time he sees me bust out the camera.  So, today I tried to do it really covertly by just ever-so-slightly holding up my iPhone and pressing the record button.  And guess what?  VICTORY!  I got the perfect little snippet of dancing to showcase all of his best moves.  Just look at my boy dropping it like it's hot...


*Side Note - Okay, okay...I may not have totally "gotten myself back into the picture" by making a cameo in the movie with a solo dance or anything.  However, I have to say that posting this video is a major step for me.  My house is cluttered with toys, my son is donning nothing but a diaper right before his bath, and the video is not perfectly edited to show just the right timing.  But I am posting it anyway.  Baby steps, right?  Baby steps.

No comments: