Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Little Monster

Halloween with a toddler has to be one of the coolest experiences ever!  The adorable costumes to dress them up in.  The adventures of going door to door.  The aftermath with all of the candy strewn about the house.  I just love it!  And this year, Hayes definitely did not disappoint.  He put on his fluffy, blue monster costume like a champ.  He walked up and down the street like he owned the neighborhood.  And he kindly took the candy from everyone we met.  It was perfect!  Oh, and he even shared a few pieces of candy with Cody and I when we got home.  What a sweet, little monster we have!!

 On our way out...
 
House #1
(He built up his momentum right after this, and I couldn't keep up with the pictures!)
 
 Back at home...

...to test out his loot...

 ...and do a little inventory too.
 
 Yup, it was definitely a Happy Halloween!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Omg! This is the cutest costume/monster I've ever seen in my life!