This week Hayes got to participate in a special Thanksgiving chapel at his school. For weeks, the director and all of his teachers had really been talking this fun event up. The pastor was going to lead a child-centered sermon, the kiddos would be singing some sweet songs, and the grand finale was going to be a silly turkey tango dance. But get this...I couldn't go. My schedule at work has been insane, and there was just no way I could take the morning off. I was super bummed and really hating the fact that I was a working mom. That is until Cody volunteered to take my place. He even promised me lots of cute videos so that I could at least pretend like I was there. And I am proud to say that he did not disappoint! Of course, it is difficult to get a good video of a nineteen month old...especially when he is far away from you and there are about a gazillion adults swarming all around between the camera and the child. However, he got a really cute one of Hayes dancing, and then a pretty funny outtake too. This Thanksgiving I sure am thankful for modern technology...and of course, my precious little boy!
My little turkey doing a turkey tango dance!
And what production would be complete without a funny outtake?
No comments:
Post a Comment