Monday, November 12, 2012

12 Weeks...A Little Late!

Sooo...it turns out that what everyone is saying about being a second time mama is exactly right.

For instance, everyone has been telling me that the second pregnancy totally gets overlooked.  And they are completely right.  It is not because I am not so incredibly excited about this sweet little life that is growing inside of me.  Or because I do not think about it every moment of every day.  No.  It is simply because I am already super duper busy chasing after the little bit that is already screaming my name and chasing me around the house.  It is just hard to remember to take a picture...or find time to sit down and write a blog.  So forgive me that this post is a little late.  (I am almost 14 weeks preggo now, and these pictures are from a week and a half ago.  Whoops!)

Also, everyone has been saying how early everything happens with the second one.  Right on that one too, my friends!  My belly has already more than popped, and I feel hugely pregnant pretty much all of the time.  Either this baby is huge or it is just me.  I prefer to think it's the baby.  Oh, and I am also feeling the baby move like crazy already too!  Not exactly kicks or punches quite yet, but it is definitely fetal movement.  And it makes me smile every time.  I just love that our family is growing so healthy and strong!

Here is a little sneak peek into the life of Baby Davis 2.0 so far...

From the outside... 

...and from the inside too!

No comments: