Tuesday, February 26, 2013

28 Weeks

I have to start by saying that I am super proud of myself with this post - it is a 28 week belly picture, and I am still in my 28th week of pregnancy!  Sure, I may be just hours away from turning 29 weeks...and yes, I may be frantically trying to publish this post before my laundry buzzes at me and my bedtime screams my name.  But it's getting posted.  And I'm proud! 

Okay, now for the update.  Um...well...there really is not much to report!  (Goodness, this pregnancy is incredibly boring compared to the last one!!)  My appointment last week was pretty uneventful.  So uneventful in fact, that I did not even have an ultrasound done...which is the first time for this entire pregnancy.  It kind of has me curious as to what our Little Miss is up to in there, and I am excited for my appointment next week when I will get to take a peek in there and see.  Otherwise, the doctor said that Hadley seems to be doing well.  And me?  Well, I am gaining too much weight and having lots of aches and pains.  I just have to keep reminding myself over and over again that this pregnancy is not about me though.  It is about the precious miracle growing inside of me who will very soon complete our blessed family!

No comments: