My very first baby sprinkle was Friday afternoon, and you will never imagine who it was hosted by - my sweet students and their amazing moms! How neat is that?!? The kiddos were so cute as they passed out pink plates and napkins to everyone, and then we all sat around our miniature classroom tables to enjoy cupcakes and cookies and talk about our school day. After that, they instructed me to sit in my big, plush teacher chair as they surrounded me with special gifts that each of them had picked out just for me. It was so, so heart warming to share such a special moment with all of them...and I am so grateful to have each of those sweet souls in my life. Unfortunately, I do not have any pictures to share with you from that special time because I always worry about confidentiality and posting student information online...but just imagine a room full of cuteness and smiles, and you will have the moment in your mind too!
The very next morning, I woke up and prepared for more celebrating with my closest and dearest family and friends. This time the baby sprinkle was hosted by my super sweet sister-in-law, and I was in awe of just how perfect she made everything. You see, when I first found out that I was expecting a baby girl, my sister-in-law offered to throw me a baby shower...so I told her sure, but only if it was super quaint and ultra-girly! Well, I can definitely say that she achieved both of those goals! The shower was in a private room at an adorable cupcake boutique, and the guest list was kept to a minimum. All of us girls just spent the morning visiting with one another, sharing lots of girly gifts, and enjoying the most delicious cupcakes. It was absolute pink perfection, and I could not have asked for a more perfect sprinkle for sweet Hadley Lea! This little girl has no clue how incredibly blessed she is!!
The invite!
Hadley and Me
The adorable room as guests started to arrive.
Check out the girly decorations...
...and gorgeous cupcakes too!
My niece Cora...and Hadley's cousin!
Gotta love all of the girly clothes...
...custom pink bedding...
...and sweet toys too!
A perfect sprinkle full of sugar and spice...and everything nice!

No comments:
Post a Comment