I cannot believe that my sweet baby boy is another year older! Where has the time gone?!?! I honestly feel like it was just yesterday that I was sitting down creating picture collages and writing up a blog about his first birthday party, and here we are - already at his second!
It seems like just as soon as I recovered from the
craziness excitement of his first birthday, I was already busy planning this next big event. However, things quickly changed when I found out that I was pregnant...and that I would be delivering just about a month later. Plans got scaled back, the location got changed to a place where I would not have to do nearly so much work, and I even let people join in and help a little. And you know what? I am so glad that I did! This party was (almost) stress free for me, and we all had an absolute ball focusing on the important things - Hayes and another amazing year of life for our oh-so-sweet and perfectly adorable boy! Just look at all of the farm fresh country fun...
Hey BIG two year-old boy, no need to be shy...
...it's time for your party!
Check out all of these special decorations - they are just for YOU!
And I know you are excited about the cupcakes.
You were asking for a taste the whole time Mommy was hard at work in the kitchen!!
Can't forget about the farm fresh goody bags for all of your buddies too!
Okay, okay...enough of the hoopla - I know you just want to see the animals and play!
Phew! Who's ready to eat??
After all, Mommy cooked ordered LOTS of yummy food for everyone.
Now, it's time to blow out your TWO candles...
...and chow down on cupcakes with all your pals!
Thank ya'll for helping to make Hayes's birthday party farm-tastic!
1 comment:
Happy birthday sweet boy! :-)
Post a Comment