Monday, May 20, 2013

Newborn Photo Shoot

Sooo...I think it has become pretty obvious that I stink at taking pictures now that I am a mommy of two.  But fortunately for us all, my amazingly talented friend Becki is a pro at picture taking, and she graciously came to the rescue to capture this incredibly special (but super crazy!) time just a little over a week after our sweet girl was born.  It was so fun dressing Hadley up in different bloomers and bows and propping her up in all different poses.  She was absolutely perfect the whole time that her individual pictures were being taken.  However..........when we tried to throw her rambunctious brother in the mix, things got a little crazy!  Hayes was in no mood to sit still and smile for the camera, and Hadley was completely and totally perturbed by the way he was acting.  I was mortified because after looking at all of the picture perfect sibling poses on Pinterest - this is NOT the way I envisioned the photo shoot going!  (Oh, and I totally forgot to put a bow on my sweet girl's head in the midst of all of the chaos too!  Ugh!)  Thankfully, Becki managed to work her magic and get a few of the shots to work, and I suppose it is just another glimpse into the reality of having two kids.  And you know what?  I wouldn't trade the craziness for all the world!

Without further ado, check out these amazing pictures of our beautiful baby girl...

 
 





And now for our precious girl and her wild (but oh-so-cute) brother...





Thank you again and again for these incredible images, Becki!
You are a talented photographer, a wonderful mom, and a fabulous friend...
we are so blessed to have you and your family in our lives!

No comments: