I know what you're thinking - wow, what a great looking group of people! And while that is one major commonality among everyone posing in this picture, there is something even more special that bonds us all. We are one big happy (for the most part) family! One patriarch. Six children and their spouses. Twelve grandchildren (including me!), some of which are married too. And five great grandchildren...with more to come one day too. We span the country and rarely have a chance to all get together, but last weekend we managed to get almost the entire motley crew in one place for a good old fashion family reunion. There was a bounce house for the kids, cold beverages for the adults, and lots of fun for all! I know I have said it before, but I am more than blessed to have been born into such a big, beautiful family! I have so many treasured memories growing up with these amazing people in my life, and I cannot wait for my little ones to create their own memories with these special people too!
*Side Note - Although we had an absolute blast at the family reunion, some of our favorite moments from the long, holiday weekend were just spent hanging out around the house with Shorty and RC - snacking on yummy food, visiting outside on the patio, and strumming some tunes...

No comments:
Post a Comment