We officially declared him as potty trained in mid-August, but now he is totally diaper free at nap and night too. (I will spare you the details on how we got here, but it was fairly anti-climatic. A good thing when it comes to potty training, I must say!) And now his cute little tush is rocking the big boy underoos all hours of the day. He lets me know when he needs to go, uses the restroom with minimal help, and has even discovered the concept of privacy by declaring - "Mommy, go that way!" - when he needs to make a number two. I often find myself looking at his long, lean, boxer-brief wearing body and asking, "Who is that big boy and where did my sweet little bit go?" And it is just at that moment, that he usually comes and crawls into my lap for a great, big hug...and I know that he is still right there!
One down...
...one to go!

No comments:
Post a Comment