![]() |
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Showered By Stars
Three of my dear friends hosted a baby shower for me this weekend, and I felt like I was being showered by stars! I was in awe of how much time and hard work went into every little detail - from the handmade letters strategically placed around the house to the custom cake that was as cute as a button! In between the adorable decorations, there were over-sized containers of animal crackers and spreads of food on every surface in the kitchen...a pregnant girl's dream! All of my favorite friends were there to celebrate this special day with me, and it seemed like everyone had a smile on their face the whole time. As the guests left, they were given personalized bags with yummy H-shaped cookies as a thank you for coming...and I want to say thank you to my lovely hostesses and all of my amazing friends for showering me with so much love and support on this memorable day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment